£80,000 - £100,000
Permanent, Full Time
MVXL is renowned for building sophisticated and cutting edge systems that utilise the the most cutting edge technology.
The firm hires the brightest and most dynamic individuals who want to be continually challenged by problems within computer science whilst working on latency critical and algorithmic problems that keep the firm ahead of the curve.
The firm welcomes people from an array of backgrounds whether that is trading systems development, research labs, leading universities or tech firms, but the one thing that unites them. Which is an unrivalled dedication to cutting edge development. They can offer extensive in-house education and development programs for individuals looking to take that next step in their career.
As an Equity Trader you train to trade stocks & equities short term and long term with MVXL Associates capital. You will liaise with Junior Traders and the Head Fund Manager, communicating open risk and managing portfolio diversification.
Title: Quantitative Developer
Location: From Home
Earnings: £80k - £100k
The ideal Quantitative Developer will possess the following:
- Masters or PHD in either Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Financial engineering (or equivalent)
- Object Orientated programming and multi-threading knowledge
- Experience developing in C++ or Java
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Exposure to low latency technologies
- Experience of cross section of Derivative products.
- Strong Excel
- Analytical mindset, someone who enjoys problem solving
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing trading analytics alongside world class quantitative analysts, developers and traders
- Researching and implementing new technologies and financial models for firms fund strategies here in the UK and abroad.
- Implementation of financial models which will range from simple models to the more sophisticated analytics based upon user requirements.
- Model validation, including testing models at their most fundamental level and pricing real world trades to ensure models price valuations correctly.
Apply: Please send CV immediately to email@example.com or contact him for a discreet and confidential chat in relation to your career requirements.