Equity Fund Manager
£21,000 - £200,000 basic with uncapped OTE
South East England
Permanent, Part Time
An Equity Fund Manager is sought to join MVXL Associates Ltd, to learn to trade the UK, US and Asian Stock Markets and Equity.
MVXL Associates manages a fund in London and Hertfordshire, with client accounts across the globe. We are now expanding the trading team and are looking for Equity Traders with a drive to succeed.
As an Equity Trader you train to trade stocks & equities short term and long term with MVXL Associates capital. You will liaise with Junior Traders and the Head Fund Manager, communicating open risk and managing portfolio diversification.
Title: Equity Fund Manager
Location: From Home
Earnings: £21k - £200k with uncapped OTE, dependent on performance
The ideal Equity Fund Manager will possess the following:
- A strong interest in trading the Stock markets
- The ability to effectively communicate across all levels
- A proactive, ambitious and confident personality
- The ability to work within a team build relationships and deliver coaching if the opportunity presented itself
- Level 4 Qualified Financial Advisor is highly desired but training can be provided (fees apply)
- Desired Statement of professional standing and ideally holds CAS status within the last two years.
- Experience isn't essential, however any experience in selling would be beneficial
It's a great opportunity to complete in-house training and trade live funds once successful, as well as gaining a CPD certification in Technical Analysis. No prior experience is necessary, but you will need a desire to work in the financial market alongside a driven, motivated working attitude.
Please note: if applicants do not hold 36 months of experience training fees apply due to the extensive nature of training. Once successful, selected trainees will be given starting capital to trade on behalf of MVXL Associates.
Please click to apply for the role of Equity Fund Manager in South East England