£18,000 - £80,000 basic uncapped OTE
A Junior Trader is sought to join MVXL Associates Ltd, to learn to trade the UK, US and Asian Stock Markets and Equity.
MVXL Associates manages a fund in London and Hertfordshire, with client accounts across the globe. We are now expanding the trading team and are looking for Equity Traders with a drive to succeed.
- As an Junior Trader you train to trade stocks & equities short term and long term with MVXL Associates capital. You will liaise with other Junior Traders and your Fund Manager and Coach, communicating open risk and managing portfolio diversification.
- Title: Junior Trader
Location: From Home
Earnings: £21k - £80k with uncapped OTE, dependent on performance
- The ideal Junior Trader will possess the following:A strong interest in trading the Stock markets
- The ability to effectively communicate across all levels
- A proactive, ambitious and confident personality
- The ability to work within a team and build evergreen relationships
- No experience required training provided (fees apply)
Experience isn't essential, however any experience in selling would be beneficial
It's a great opportunity to complete in-house training and trade live funds once successful, as well as gaining unrivalled trading education one could ever possess in Technical and Fundamental Analysis. No prior experience is necessary, but you will need a desire to work in the financial market alongside a driven, motivated working attitude.
Please note if applicants do not hold a trading record and experience of working within a prop firm of at least 12 months of training fees apply due to the extensive nature of training. Once successful, selected trainees will be given starting capital to trade on behalf of MVXL Associates.
Please click to apply for the role of Junior Trader in the UK!
Apply: Please send CV immediately to email@example.com or contact him for a discreet and confidential chat career requirements additional FAQS.
|Job Category||Trader, Trainee|